Friday 5 February 2010

Original Designs.










Above are my original designs for my posters, they are sketches that I have drawn when I first thought of my idea, since then my ideas have developed and changed slightly as shown in the mock ups that I have previously posted on my blog. The first poster is the bar scene where the parents are having a drink while their child is left in the corner to play a hand held game, the second is a dad watching football while his son is upset because he would rather his dad go out and play football with him and the third is of a mum on her laptop while her child sits in front of the television Which seems to be most parents answer to looking after a child. All these scenarios are very common and look normal but the child is being neglected because he/she is not getting the time with their parents that they need, I want my posters to show this but also educate people that are oblivious to what is actually going on from the child’s point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment